Baw Baw Shire Market Life
THE BAW BAW SHIRE MARKET LIFE
Warragul and its surrounding towns and villages are home to a range of traditional markets.
The markets are all within a 20 minute drive of Waterford Rise and they revive the tradition of the weekend drive when people used to travel to nearby areas for a day out.
Plus, you help the local farmers and get to purchase some of the freshest produce in the world.
Villages such as Drouin, Yarragon, Jindivik, Darnum, Rokeby and Hill End hold fresh food and craft markets throughout the year involving the whole community and plenty of fun (and YUM) for everybody.
- The Drouin Craft and Produce Market and The Warragul Farmers Market are held on the third Saturday of every month.
- The Yarragon Community Craft & Produce Market showcasing a range of local produce, art and crafts, every fourth Saturday of month.
- The Jindivick Country Market is a local produce, art and craft market that showcases Jindivick's rich culture on the first Saturday of every month
- Darnum Market featuring a variety of crafts and hand-made products. Indoor and outdoor stalls is also held on the fourth Sunday of the month.
- Rokeby Community Market is a Plants, Craft & Produce market which is held on the second Saturday of every month from Sep – May.
- The Hill End Market includes a range of hand crafts, art, jewellery, produce, jams, preserves and plants. It is held on the third Sunday in January, March, September and November.
For further information on dates go to http://www.bawbawshire.vic.gov.au/Things-To-Do/Events/Calendar-of-Events