WATERFORD RISE GARDEN PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS and ENTRY DETAILS
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Participation in Waterford Rise Garden Promotion constitutes an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The Waterford Rise Garden Promotion commences at 9.00 am AEST on Friday, 20 September 2019 and concludes at 5.00 pm AEST on Tuesday, 5 November 2018 (Promotion Term).
4. The Waterford Rise Garden Promotion applies to the front garden of all non-display and non-turn-key homes in the development situated at Willandra Circuit, Warragul Victoria, being more commonly known as Waterford Rise Estate, Warragul only, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions (Eligible Property). For the avoidance of doubt, display and turn-key homes are excluded from participation in the Waterford Rise Garden Promotion.
5. To be eligible to participate in the Waterford Rise Garden Promotion, participants must be the registered proprietor, a relative of the registered proprietor or a legal occupant of an Eligible Property (Valid Participant) and submit a valid Registration Form to the Waterford Rise Sales Centre, 2 Willandra Circuit Warragul by no later than 5.00pm Tuesday 5th November 2019.
6. At the expiry of the Promotion Term, the appointed judge, will judge all Eligible Properties in accordance with the Judgment Criteria and select three winners only. The winning Valid Participants will be notified by a representative of the Developer within 14 days of the expiry of the Promotion Term.
7. The winning Valid Participants will receive the following prize:
a. 1st prize $500.00 Bunnings voucher
b. 2nd prize $200.00 Bunnings voucher
c. 3rd prize $100.00 Bunnings voucher
8. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the judge’s decision is final and is not subject to challenge or dispute.
9. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the Waterford Rise Garden Promotion is not available in connection with any other offer, rebate or benefit.
10. The Developer reserves the right to extend the Waterford Rise Garden Promotion at its absolute discretion.
11. Valid Participants acknowledge and agree that the Developer shall not be sued in any capacity, including seeking the appointment of a receiver, a liquidator, an administrator, or any similar person to the Developer or prove in any liquidation, administration or arrangement of or affecting the Developer.
12. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, to the full extent permitted by law, the Valid Participants indemnify and release the Developer (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and agree that the Developer will not be held liable in respect of any claim for any loss or damage (including but not limited to negligence, personal injury, loss of opportunity, any tax liability incurred or the use of the Prizes) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, in any way suffered as a result of or in connection with the Valid Participants’ participation in this promotion (whether or not under the Developers control).
13. The following bolded words in these Terms and Conditions have the following meanings:
Developer means Baw Baw Developments Pty Ltd;
Judgment Criteria means the;
• Plant selection;
• Plant condition;
• Neatness; and
of the Eligible Property’s front garden; and
Bunnings voucher means voucher or gift card, or multiples thereof up to the value of the prize, acquired by the Developer from a Bunnings store of the Developers choice which may change without notice from time to time.